New Jersey Home Improvement
Every home comes with a “honey-to-do” list. Fix the gutter. Power-wash the siding. Replace the roof. At Tom Madsen LLC, we’re known to help cross those items off the list with expert home improvement services. As one of New Jersey’s most trusted general contracting companies, we’re certain that our abilities, service, and experience will do wonders for your home. Contact us at (973) 875-9716 for a no-obligation quote on any home improvement project in the Sussex, Vernon, and Franklin, NJ, areas
Ready to Upgrade Your Home in New Jersey?
Click Here to Contact Our Contractors Today
Like the interior of a house, the exterior should never leave something to be desired. The first introduction to your home should offer a glimpse at your personality, creativity, and style. We provide services that do just that, and then some.
- Roofing – Roofs are important, as you know. Protecting the structure of a house, insulating for temperature control, keeping away poor weather — all things many homeowners take for granted until the day comes when they don’t have that protection. If you’ve noticed any leaks, missing shingles, or have just been hit with a massive hail storm, call us. We are expert roofing contractors with the experience to handle nearly any home improvement project.
- Windows – Winter drafts and AC leakage are all too common when talking about older windows. Not only do they decrease the comfort level inside the home, but they also increase energy costs throughout the year. As New Jersey residents ourselves, we understand how temperamental the weather can be. We don’t want to have substandard windows to protect us and keep us warm or cool, and we don’t want you to deal with that either. Replacement window installations and general repairs can cut energy costs down while also eliminating the need to wear layers of socks during the winter.
- Siding – The siding of any home isn’t often described as a protectant, but rather based on its color or style. We’re here to debunk the myth that siding is just there for its looks. The siding of a house helps to protect against insects, rot, pests, and general structural damage due to inclement weather.
- Doors – Anyone can have the best door on the block. All it takes is style, purpose, and a great general contractor to get the job done right. At Tom Madsen LLC, we offer door installation services to enhance any home’s curbside appearance, as well as services to install and replace interior doors. The options are nearly endless, so present us with the ideas, and we’ll lay out a plan.
The definition of “sanctuary” in the dictionary should be identified with a photo of a comfortable finished basement or picturesque sunroom. As general contractors, we design, build, and refinish home additions, sunrooms, basements, and even decks and patios. Any place within or around your home that should offer peace and tranquility will do so when we’re finished. The added space even increases resale value. If you plan on selling some day down the line, there’s no better time to invest in a home addition than tomorrow.
About Tom Madsen
I’ve lived in the Sussex, Vernon, and Franklin areas for years. Having started in 1977 with general home improvement services, I’ve since expanded my business to include home additions, general construction, and fire damage restoration services. I’ve also developed my business from a one-man unit into a crew of trusted, certified contractors. Now we’re happy to serve the entirety of New Jersey with excellence from the initial bid to the final nail. Trust in us, and we’ll come through with flying colors.
But don’t just take our word for it; below you’ll find a list of local affiliations Tom Madsen LLC is a part of. Membership in and recognition from the following organizations is a testament to our dedication to our community and its residents and business owners.
- Sussex County Municipal Utilities Authority (Commissioner and Vice Chairman)
- Sussex County Economic Development Partnership (Past Chairman)
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce (Past Chairman)
- Board of Directors of Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative (Member)
- Board of Directors of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (Member Representing New Jersey)
- Sussex Kiwanis Club (Past President and Member)
- Wantage Township Deputy Emergency Management Coordinator
When expectations must be met, Tom Madsen LLC is the name to know. In addition to our above mentioned recognitions, we’ve also served as an expert witness in a construction defamation lawsuit for the firm Rand, Algier, Tosti & Woodruff. Our knowledge is where we excel, and the skill just comes naturally. For the absolute best in terms of service and results, contact us at (973) 875-9716 today, and we’ll help build your dreams up from scratch.